Top 8 Men’s Business Watches – The Best Watches in The Test
In the age of the smartphone, men’s business watches are no longer necessary, but they are a chic accessory and a small expression of individuality.
Nevertheless, you will get along well with almost any business watch if you memorize these rules:
- Not too chubby
- No bling bling
- A watch should match the status (no cheap watch in management positions)
- Color-coordinated with the suit
Here are the top 8 men’s business watches:
- Danish Design – Double D for everyone: The sporty business watch from Danish Design is something for all individualists who dare to do something.
- Gardé – the analog-digital marvel: the Gardé business watch impresses with its sporty design and diverse functionality.
- Detomaso – For the discerning gentleman with a distinctive style: Detomaso stands for style, taste, and design and combines the pleasant with the useful.
- CHRIST Times – masculine elegance: The black business watch from CHRIST is a beautiful accessory for black classic suits.
- Xezo – THE watch: The limited-edition Xezo business watch not only shows you the time and date but also offers a second-time zone for the frequent businessman. Furthermore, the business watch can also be used as a reliable diver’s watch, as it is water-resistant to 200 meters.
- Porsche – The Porsche among business watches: The simple and sporty watch from Porsche Design has a stainless steel case and a Swiss quartz movement.
- Burei – Don’t mess, but chunk: the eye-catching watch with the brown leather arm in crocodile skin look not only reliably tells you the time, but also the date.
- Comtex – unique and stylish: the red-brown leather bracelet is an eye-catcher in itself and is only complemented by the stylish dial.