Exactly How To Apply Gel Toenail Polish: A Step By Step Guide
Gel nail polish is a kind of nail gloss that comes in a gel-like uniformity that is applied by a unique UV lamp. The procedure of manicuring nails can be fun, however, the whole process can likewise be overwhelming for numerous beginners. That’s why we chose to compose this step-by-step guide on just how to use gel nail gloss.
What you need:
- Toenail barrier
- Cuticle pusher
- UV or LED light
- Gel polish
- Nail gloss cleaner or rubbing alcohol
- Cuticle oil
- Nail leaner
If you want to be a newbie as well as not recognize where to purchase all this stuff then give it a try at BLUESKY gel polish starter kit. The set has everything you require for a gel manicure at home.
Steps To Use Gel Polish:
- Rinse your nails and also hands thoroughly. Cut your nails with a nail trimmer to your desired sizes and shapes.
- Pull your follicles back with a cuticle pusher. This makes your nails show up more obvious. By pushing the follicles back, you can prevent using any type of nail polish on them.
- Bear in mind to buff your nails. This will certainly make the application of gel nail polish much flatter.
- Get rid of any kind of previous nail gloss on your nails with spirit before applying gel nail gloss.
- After your nails are ready, use a skim coat to your nails and also let them dry under a lamp giving off ultraviolet rays.
- Then, use gel gloss on your nails. Cover your nail with gel gloss a minimum of two times to provide a lovely shade to your nail. Bear in mind to heal your nails with U.V or LED light in between the layers.
- Finally, use a topcoat for your nails. The overcoat will certainly secure in the shade of your gel gloss, and your nails will remain brilliant. Do keep in mind to heal your overcoat for the last time with U.V light.
- Use cuticle oil on your nails twice a day to maintain the nails. We highly suggest properly looking after your gel nails. Doing so will make them last much longer.