Application of Plastic Zipper Bags
Zipper bags (zip bags) are made of polyethylene (LDPE Low-Density Polyethylene), and that is why they have good properties, including health safety.
Not only are they strong, tear-resistant, smooth, and of high quality, but they can also be used around the house for all kinds of food and other items.
If you haven’t used a zip bag before, here are some examples of how you can use it in your household:
- Keep leftover lunch sealed in a ziplock bag, store in the fridge or freezer and reheat in the microwave whenever you like
- The remaining cakes keep their freshness longer in the zip pocket
- Opened powder and grain products are well sealed in a ziplock bag against insects and oxidation
- Putting a sandwich in a zip-lock bag means you always have a fresh snack
- Classify/organize your makeup and other cosmetic items in a zippered pouch. This way you can save your expensive makeup
- Arrange/organize your medicines in cabinets or drawers, sorted in zipped pockets so they are always easily accessible. By this, you don’t need to worry to find different medicines for your use
- Pack pens, pencils, crayons, and other school supplies in zippered bags. This will help your kids to organize their stuff in a good manner
- You can also store different vegetables and fruits in ziplock bags to keep them fresh for a longer period
- The sewing accessories can also be stored in ziplock bags to keep them separate.
- The uses are unlimited and depend only on your imagination and creativity.